Club Player RegistrationsThese guidelines ONLY apply to players whose clubs play in
- Division 1 (1st & 2ndXI)
- Division 2 (1st & 2nd XI) and
- Division 3 (1st & 2nd XI)
- Division 4
Registration must be done for all Divisions. Divisions 1-3 will be required to provide photo ID cards and Division 4 does not require photo ID cards.
Each Middlesex Championship Club in Division 1 (1st & 2nd XI), Division 2 (1st & 2nd XI) and Division 3 (1st & 2nd XI) shall, as agreed at the last AGM, re-register all their Non-Resident players for season 2010 and thereafter.
It is recommended that all players in the afore mentioned clubs should register ALL their players to ensure no last minute selection dilemmas are encountered.
The process to be followed is as follows:
All players in Division 1 (1st & 2nd XI), Division 2 (1st & 2nd XI) and Division 3 (1st & 2nd XI) shall complete fresh forms in a similar manner to previous form submission.
- Each new registration form for player shall attach four passport sized photographs with their names clearly written on the back of each photo.
- Photographs must be provided on genuine photo paper.
- Photograph received on ordinary paper will be rejected.
- Once completed, registration forms should be passed onto the club secretary for checking for completeness and signature, before they are forwarded to the registration secretary
- When forms are received they will be checked after which ID cards will be issued. Note Clubs will have NEW lists for 2010.
- Two ID cards per player will be issued.
Failure to follow this process will delay production of ID cards
Note to players:- If you do not carry your ID card to each game you will be jeopardising your position in the team. If you do not have your ID card you will not be able to play in that particular game.
There are two different registration forms which can be downloaded from this site. Both are in Word format and have been virus checked.
Please Note:- If you have changed your name in the last five years please state all previous names.